High accuracy and throughput make the GLOBAL Performance suitable for most measuring applications, from prismatic parts up to parts with complex geometries and free-form surfaces. Multi-sensor technology offers the appropriate probing configuration – no matter if single-point measurements, high accuracy scanning or reverse engineering operations are needed. A full range of tactile and non-contact sensors is available.
The new PC-DMIS Adaptive Scanning function allows users of any level to reach best scanning performance – easy and efficient.
Standard on all GLOBAL Performance models, the CLIMA temperature compensation ensures high accuracy also in a temperature range of 16 – 26 °C.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First class accuracy and dynamics
- State-of-the-art scanning throughput
- Wide range of tactile and non-contact sensors for a multitude of applications
- PC-DMIS Adaptive Scanning to reach best scanning performance by a few clicks
- All-aluminium ultra-rigid frame
- Patented TRICISION design with triangular cross section which provides optimum stiff-to-mass ratio for unquestioned precision and long-term stability
- High-rigidity large-section Z spindle optimises the use of vertically extended tooling
- High-resolution scales
- One-piece table construction, patented dovetail guideways are precision-machined in granite to improve accuracy and repeatability
- Ergonomic and intuitive-to-use icon-based Universal JogBox, optional PC-DMIS interactivity for optimised workflow operations
- CLIMA structural temperature compensation (16 – 26 °C)
- No step access to working area from all sides
- Minimum footprint for easy fit in tight spaces
|Measuring Range (in mm)|
|500||500 – 700||500|
|700||700 – 1000||500 – 660|
|900||1200 – 1500 – 2000||800|
|1200||1500 – 2200 – 3000||1000|
|Accuracy: MPEE = from 1.5 + L/333 μm|