The GLOBAL Classic is an affordable all-purpose CMM for the dimensional inspection of a variety of components. It can be equipped with touch-trigger probes or optional scanning probes. GLOBAL Classic CMMs are used in a number of industries for first and final part inspection, fixture qualification and more.
GLOBAL Classic is a cost-effective solution for dimensional quality control. This CMM is equipped in its standard configuration with touch-trigger probes. Scanning probes are also available as an option. GLOBAL Classic offers the best price/performance ratio throughout the entire GLOBAL family.
The scanning version also benefits from the throughput improvements that characterise the GLOBAL line. The optional CLIMA structural temperature compensation ensures good accuracy in a wide temperature range.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- General purpose entry-level model
- Best price-performance ratio
- Point-to-point and optional scanning configurations
- All-aluminium ultra-rigid frame
- Patented TRICISION design with triangular cross section which provides optimum stiff-to-mass ratio for unquestioned precision and long-term stability
- High-rigidity large-section Z spindle optimises the use of vertically extended tooling
- High resolution scales
- One-piece table construction, patented dovetail guideways are precision-machined in granite to improve accuracy and repeatability
- Ergonomic and intuitive-to-use icon-based Universal JogBox, optional PC-DMIS interactivity for optimised workflow operations
- CLIMA structural temperature compensation available as option
- No step access to working area from all sides
- Minimum footprint for easy fit in tight spaces
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION :
|Measuring Range (in mm)|
|500||500 – 700||500|
|700||700 – 1000||500 – 660|
|900||1200 – 1500 – 2000||800|
|Accuracy: MPEE = from 1.9 + L/300 μm|