Course Duration: 2 Month
TIME: 2 Hours Daily
Why Choose Mastercam?
- Industry need based course curriculum
- Globally recognized Mastercam Certificate of Training on successful course completion
- Opportunity to learn from Mastercam Certified Instructors
- Placement opportunities thru Mastercam Commercial Customers
- Exposure to live projects & CNC Machines
- Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Seminars and Visiting Lectures from Industry Experts
- Mastercam Family of Products
MasterCAM delivers CAD/CAM software tools for all types of programming, from the most basic to the extremely complex. 2-axis machining, multiaxis milling and turning, wire EDM, router applications, free-form artistic modelling and cutting, 3D design, drafting, surface and solid modelling – whatever your machining needs, there is a Mastercam product for your budget and application.
- Students who are undergoing / completed Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile Engineering
- ITI Mechanical Draftsman
- Faculty / Working Professionals